Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I Am A Happy Man...Now What?

Ok, the girl I met last week left her number at the store for me...now I've been staring at friggin piece of paper as if it contained the secret of the Dead Sea Scrolls and I don't know how exactly to proceed. This the part where the male half of this particular scenario get their brains overheated and can't function or think straight for a couple of days...

What if she just wanted me as a friend?

Or maybe she needed my help in some stuff or something?

What if...she's an alien looking to eat my brain.?!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH....

Ok, having taken deep breaths and constantly imagining two pigs doing it in the mud unfrozed my brain ( Need something to unshock ur brain and keep it from being derailed? Try the latter method. Or maybe imagining a dead dog with entrails hanging. Gross I know, but nothing beats shock recovery then a image as powerful as that ). Hmmm...how shall I proceed? Of course, Id call her up in a jiffy, but then what sould I say? Damn, maybe the solution will present itself once I get my caffeine fix.

More to come I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home