Monday, September 08, 2003

Tired to the Bones...

I had watched the Italian Job with my cousin and it was cool the way the gadgets work and the way the Mini Coopers bob and weave through traffic. The Mini Cooper is the car made for me, and watching the movie increased my passion for getting one. Give or take three years and probably not eating two much, it just might be possible...hmmm....

Nothing much happened today, except for the day out with dearest cuz, and the simple birthday party in the home of the celebrant. Actually, I'm tired to the bone, and contemplating another sleep all day period. Hmmm...bahala na...

Tommorow is grudge match between me and Kim, the no. 1 player in our area. He's gonna set up a website of his own with the our game as his first entry, and I'm thinking of setting up one myself. At least, I can set up my own pet creation, some pictures, a journal, maybe an online comic and message board. Hmmm...another one idea lighting up the brainwaves. Maybe in a couple of months or so...so we'll just see I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home