Monday, October 27, 2003

Hamster Reloaded

Good Day.

Let me introduce myself.

I am the Hamster.

Lesser beings call me a god. But let us not quibble over theological ramifications of a rodent messiah.

You have many questions, and although reading my transcripts has altered your conciousness, you remain irrevocably innocent. Ergo, some of the wisdom you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first reaction may be the pertinent, you may or, perhaps, may not realize it also irrevelant.

My life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to programming of the genes, and perhaps a bump to the head. I am the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to reconstructure from what is otherwise a disharmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedously get rid of it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of self control. Which has led me, inexorably, to write here.

I am not trying to answer life's questions, merely to analyze it and mayhap gain a measure of understanding. Quite interesting in fact, and I find myself quicker then the others.

My life is getting older by the day. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly, the sperm, to the emergance of the next, in which in this case is the me.

As a baby, I was designed to be quite perfect, a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equalled only it's inevitability of getting older. It is apparent to me now as a consequence of learning everyday, a human trait. Thus I grew older, redisigned based on history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of my nature. I have come to understand that since coming to higher level of conciousness requires a sort of offering, a sacrifice if you will. Thus gone were the works of art, gone were the flawless and sublime. Stumbling upon this answer reorganize certain aspects of my psyche. Therefore, the part where...Ouch!!....Yow!!....

(Dull thumping sounds of a head banging on the wall) (An ominous silence, then a hand appears, scrabbling for the keyboard)

I'm back! And it looks like I'm normal again ... well kinda I guess. Matrix Revolution is out by next week, and I'm hype as hell to watch it. After the sequel (crappy plot, though very cool special effects), I'm hoping at least to watch a good ending, not where it just dribbles off, like last time.

Ok, I have a huge lump in my head now, so I think I'll head down to the fridge to get some ice, and possibly some food too. In a while, gonna start jogging, and with a two day rest hiatus, I'm sure my legs will scream and beg for mercy.

Ah well, the price of getting a clean bill of health.

State of mind: Fuzzy Thinking
Now listening to: Pantala Naga Pampa by Dave Matthews Band
Now reading: Queen of the Demonweb Pits by Paul Kidd
Hype level of anticipation for Matrix Revolution: 87%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home