Thursday, October 09, 2003

The Play's The Thing

Hmmm, am now starting to write the play, and I can say its one of the most frustating projects I've undertaken. You can't tell the audience how one feels, you have to be able to convey it in a sentence that would speak volumes. While I like lenghty diatribes and discussions, to be able to convey your feelings is a neat trick, and my respect for the old codgers like Shakespeare goes up a notch, maybe even two. Ah well, maybe I'll take on a partner to help me produce this play. This needs to be finished by the end of the month, and I'm a little pressed for time now. I'm basing this on several movies and perhaps a dozen books so I can it finished real quick. Oh well, we'll see how this turns out.

This afternoon is the day for the Orchish Horde to strut their stuff, unless of course everthing goes wrong and get myself eliminated in the race. The players for today's Mega-battle would be Kim, Alex and Glen, very tough opponents indeed. Hmm,I think my magic heavy list would be both a powerful asset and a risky choice, rather then go for the passive bashy list. Still, that's the life of an orc, I guess.

Now reading: First and Only by Dan Abnett
Now listening to: Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls
State of Mind: Tired yet frenzied at the same time
No. of paper used and discarded when making the play: 43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home