Wednesday, October 08, 2003

The Ultra Cool, the Very Hot and the Grouch

The air is super cool outside, with the hint of sweet rain and light winds. The people, cooled by the weather, began to be more polite and even greet each other slight nods and small smiles. Truly, moods are gauge by how hot or cold the weather is here in the tropics.

Meanwhile...

I'm stuck here in my room where there's a perpetual heat wave going on. Probably why I'm so cranky everytime I'm writing this. I'm usually amiable outside, even downright friendly, but here at my room I'm a denizen of Hell, making wisecracks of the foibles of mankind. Such is the level of hotness in my room, as other poor people who slept the night over will testify.

I finally made contact with the girl I met at the Hobby store, and I can say I'm still impressed by the way the she talk about intellectual stuff. My mind was doing cartwheels and handstands in the joy of finally meeting someone who can actually speak words with more then three syllables, and discuss them like a concert maestro. Too bad she already has a boyfriend. Ah well, Life always deals me a joker card. Oh well, at very least, I have a new friend...yeah right, like I'm happy and all. Still...

I was just guessing
At numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Now listening to/Song for Hobby Girl: The Scientist by Coldplay
State of mind: Shattered Delusions
Room temperature: 47 degrees
Level of grouchiness: 73%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home