Monday, November 24, 2003

Theological Blah

Another blistering day in Manila. Honestly, I think of the days today as some sort of a summer period, until I hear the Christmas chimes of course, which goes back to the theory that Mother Nature is a cruel and perverted sort of mistress, as to inflict that sort of weirdness on us. Isn't it supposed to get colder as the year ends? Speaking of weirdness, it also rained during the hot bright day, which, by laws of physics, makes the day even hotter due to evaporation. Wow, I actually learned and remembered something from those boring Physics classes in High School! Weird as it may be...

The day started innocently enough, except of course for the erratic weather. I met up with my groupmates for the meeeting, and as usual I was the first one there even I myself was 15 minutes late. Having snobby, rich, lazy ,lard ass, Indian groupmates can be really frustating, and is an exercise in futility and patience. Not only do they lounge around doing nothing, they practically lord themselves over the only filipino groupmate, namely me. So you're probably asking why saddle myself with such incompetent arseholes? Well, for one thing, I get my supplies absolutely for free. Another thing, the teacher already knows who does the all the work ( I, me and myself alone ) and usually gives me extra mucho credits for taking off a real headache off her hands. Basically it's all for the money, which I'll make use for the very important stuff in my life...like CCG's, Warhammer Minis and books. Give me those and I'll be content as a happy fat pig in a mud...metaphorically speaking of course, hehe.

Having finished up my meeting, namely me giving the idiots quotations for the projects and them handing over the "grant" money to buy the stuff needed. Then they left abruptly, leaving me alone to handle the purchases, while them lard asses continue what rich mama's boys do, spend money on extravagant stuff. I must confess though, that my quotation is a little way above the recommended price, but then again God rewards people like me for putting up with stupid people like them, pretentious elitist pricks that they are. Bad of me I suppose, but with God behind me, who am I too argue? This discussion will probably raise hackles among the clergy, what with the theological debate about God's rewards. Hey, I'm a devout person, I serve in His community, I'm not gay, I don't hold with the carnal knowledge of animals, go to church every Sunday, never thought of murdering someone and don't even smoke, drink and do drugs either. I'm sure he can put up with my little indiscretions from time to time. Kinda like swearing; you do it all the time but you know that God forgives you for such a small sin, that is if you're contrite and shit and all...

Crap, I did it again. Sorry Lord...

Anyways, I can say I'm addicted to Dungeon Keeper 2. Can't get enough of the snide and insulting comments the AI computer makes when something bad happens. I'm somewhere in the eight level, this time against a fellow Dungeon Keeper. Hmmm, all in all, this could be very interesting as both evil sides will clash...

Oh, Paolo Santos is up again tommorow at GB3, another free gig blah. Got the gang all rounded up and hype to watch Mr. Acoustic do his stuff. What is it about women and acoustic guitars which makes them all so mushy deep inside? Perhaps it's in their blood; the fact that someone is senerading them gives point to the dark ages when minstrels sang songs for queens and princesses. So does that mean all women feel like royalty when someone is singing songs to them? I guess I'll just to find out tommorow...

State of Mind: Sincerely Contrite
Song of the Day: Hands to Heaven by Breathe
Now Reading: The Shining Ones By David Eddings
Stuff I bought using the "extra money": Savage Orc Shaman with coiled serpent staff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home