Tuesday, December 16, 2003

And We Are Back Babbling Online!!!w00t!!!

Wadahoo! Ok ok, I'm still not ok. Huh? Nevermind, hehe. Having the voice of a raspy sea dog ( Avast, me sea scurveys! Shiver me timbers!! ) tends to put one in a smiley uppity mood. Why? I don't know why, it just is. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow, even it the flow leads you to a sewage tank.

Yeah gods, I'm rambling again.Hoki hoki, updates this past hectic days. My flight is officially on Sunday, Dec 21st 320pm. Getting screamed and yelled is not an experience I care to relive again, let's just say I'm surrending down my arms and raising my white flag of clean boxer shorts to stop the noise barrage. Hence, I won't be able to watch LoTR ( Damn you world! Damn you!!! ) and won't be able to have that lasting Despidida Party.

Speaking of which, Despidida is moved to Friday, Dec 19th, from 5pm to 9pm. Just before the Metrocon. Sucks to be me.

Metrocon. The day of deliverance. The video ops is still going on, but at least it's not that tiring as last Sunday. We're still behind schedule, but then again who isn't? Oh and to make things even worse ( there's more?! really?!! )the upper echelons decided that I get to be a special person during the Conference, going around and literally greeting everyone "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!"

Yup, you guessed it, I'm gonna be Santa Claus.

It is as if the world decided to add insult to injury by dressing me up "The Fat Elf" who brings joy and happiness.

I'm not gonna talk about it, suffice to say that everyone is going to take pictures with "dear old Santa". I tell ya, I'm not a photogenic person, the mere flash of a camera tends to destroy the film inside. Well, it's their film I guess...

Oh, I've started my Simbang Gabi sessions yesterday. I've tried and finished the 9 days last year and, barring difficulties, can do it again this year. Although the last three days would be such a hassle, since I'll be at the province and the priest, well, let's just say I can't undertand a fricken' word he says. I have to go to Jaro just to get the gist of the Mass.

STOP! I'm rambling still, too much chocolate covered cookies. Anyhow, It's good to be back and writing...although the writing part has gone into extremes... which is to say I can't stop writing, whatever pops out of my head I write it and...ARRRGGGHH!!!

That's it, no more midnight munchies for me.

State of Mind: Hyperactive as the Energizer Bunny
Song of the Day: La Maison by Gabin
Sugar High Level: Reaching Critical Mass
Number of Cookies Consumed: Uh, 40? Let's say two boxes and let it go at that, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home