Friday, December 05, 2003

Auto-Write Mode On, Sleep Mode In 20 Minutes.

Wow...I just woke up and found out I spent the time of what's left of afternoon and evening in bed!!! Arrrrghhh....

Well, we finished our video expo early morning, and by dint of herculean effort, managed to pass it before the friggin' deadline.

I'm still tired, lack of sleep does that to people sometimes. And can't really write long, since there are people behind my shoulder. I'm using my Unc's PC right now, as my own beloved PC is still at my friend's house, wasting away without my presence. Hehehe, sentimentality crap coming from a tired human being.

Oh, check out friendster next week if you have one. I'll be posting some of people I torture myself too. Oh, and tommorow is Cuddlybear's birthday, I finally have the right event to relax myself....and speaking of which, it's also my brother's bday. Hmm, maybe I'll buy him a miniture jaguar XS series for a gift.

State of Mind: Now Shutting Down....
Song of the Day: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme, weird as it may be....
Hours slept before waking just now: 9 hours
Sleep hours needed for complete rejuvenation: 5 hours more... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home