Sunday, December 14, 2003

Can't Think Or Speak Straight...

I have no voice. Literally. I just got back from the video shoot and it's a tiring effort moving from one place to another. First up we went to Morong, Rizal. The area we were supposed to shoot is the school yard overgrown with weeds. Nostalgia hits me as if I'm back in HS in the football field. Ah, the smell of grass...

After that, we went to Katipunan, the place an Overpass in EDSA. Took us around 30 minutes then we went to UP Diliman to shoot the last parts of the video and to wrap things up.

I'm tired so I'm summarizing. Having only one hour of sleep is a bitch, and all I can do is hang on the keyboard for dear life.

Typing this has presented me with a lot of oppressions, particularly with my family. Damn, something is always trying to stop me. It looks like I'm spending my last week getting yelled and screamed at, which is why I'm spending my last days away from home. Can't think straight. I would be moderately surprised to see this journal entry tommorow in coherent form. I usually check things but now I haven't have the time. Ang it looks like I'm saying things right off my mind. Damn, I feel exhausted... physically, emotionally and spiritually. I feel low too, probably from the cold and lack of sleep. I might not do an entry tommorow, as we have to start the editing process at Iye's house.

Bahala na...

State of Mind: Low low low very low thoughts
Song of the Day: Nada...can't think of any...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home