Thursday, December 25, 2003

Seven Days of Happenings: Part Two

Finally! Some peace and quiet! My cousins, the terrible duo, left for Bacolod just this now, giving me a moments respite. Now to continue...where was I? Oh yes....

Sunday: Arriving at the Airport gave me a prelude of unseen horrors as I met my bro at the parking lot. Opening the door of his car, I was greeted with chorus of yells and whoops as my cousins, both at the terrifying age of 4 to 6, jumped on my back and proceeded to yell "Horsey Horsey!". At home, I find my room hijacked, my things impounded and generally left me with my tounge hanging out. I came here for a vacation, dammit, not a immediate transfer to the warzone! So it was I find myself sleeping in the living room with my stuff in the Bodega. Arrrggh...

The horror of things to come.

Monday: For the first time of my life, I woke up at the crack of dawn. It's not because of the sweet smell of grass, nor the bright light streaming through the windows. It is not also because of yummy smell of fried rice or ham at breakfast; besides I don't generally eat at breakfast time. I woke up early because my dear cousins, who are so full of love and joy, ran from my bedroom, climbed up the living room table and jumped straight down my back. Talk about early morning beatings. Hay....

Tuesday: Tuesday was Mum and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary. Talk about self sacrifice and martyrdom at my mother's part, hehe. Nah, am just playing. Anyways, Mum didn't know the whole shebang so she was moderately surprised to see lots of surprise guests at her Renewal of Vows. What's cooler was I think I saw her acting like a 18 year old, which a first time for me. Ah well, love really does strange things to people. In this case, it allowed Mum to have the strength to endure 25 years of Pop's idiocranysies...

Wednesday: Christmas Eve or Day before Christmas. Yep, lots of people at the stores buying stuff at cut-rate prices. Our Christmas Eve is so prosaic I won't bore you with all the details...suffice to say, it was your typical gift-giving, picture-taking, Christmas-sharing party. 'Nuff said.

Thursday: Christmas Day. Also nothing much happened except we had this weird Christmas party of my bro's barkada. Wierdness personified. That's it.

Friday: Today, there's supposed to be a party here, with Dad and Mum's friends coming over to have dinner I think. We'll just see what happens I guess...

Overall, the week was nice at the first parts and came crashing down at the last stages. I miss my PC. I can't even keep my regular hours of weblogging stuff here. Usually, I log at around 4am everyday. Now, it's totally different and I can't keep things regular here. And this Saturday me and my bro are going to Roxas for the Annual Family Reunion. Ah well, I guess I can do this thing regularly at around the 2nd week of January...sheesh.

I miss my friends...my life...my home....

State of Mind: Mindless Yearnings
Song of the Day: None yet...
Now playing: Def Jam Vendetta, PS2
Level of Boredom: 90%!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home