Friday, January 09, 2004

Lord of the Rodents: The Return of the Hamster

Wow...

Amazing...

Stupendous...

Unbelievable...

What more can I say? LoTR: The Return of the King is a great great great movie. No words can describe the way I felt and experienced just by watching the movie. Suffice to say, I was totally blown away...hmmm, there's a rhyme there, hehe.

For me, the real hero of the movie would Samwise Gamgee. Without him, Frodo would probably end up with his arse sticking up a goblin's spear. Eowyn is still my beloved Princess of Rohan, she can kick ass while being ladylike ( take note: she does "tili" loudly while killing...) and Cate Blanchett I'll go down my knees and worship her from afar. Great casting...George Lucas, take note! Anakin Skywalker should be a brooding dark hero, not a lovesick puppy. Sheesh....

All in all, a fitting end to epic trilogy. Now, if only the other trilogies can shape up and take notes of Peter Jackson's directing...

I'm here still in a Netcafe. Just found out that my stuff has just been picked up yesterday, so it will probably be here sometime next week if not Saturday. Got tons to do, and being in the Releasing Department your hands tend to get dirty from the dust and ink. Oh well, at least the mind is free to wander and daydream. And I've been thinking now of a plot for a story, set up somewhere in the near future with Manila as the stage. It's good to let your hands work while your mind focuses on the other stuff.

Now, if I can just convince them to let me stay there, then everything would be just be peachy...

State of Mind: Boundless Euphoria
Song of the Day: The song sang by Viggo Mortensen, during his coronation
Now Reading: King of Torts by John Grisham
Favorite Scene in LoTR: The Coronation Scene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home