Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Somewhere, Over The Rainbow...

Damnation.

I've been trying to find the right words to describe my day today, staring at my monitor screen for more than a hour. But nothing is so true but to tell it at it is.

It's BORING.

I mean, I get up at the crack of dawn ( for all you cityfolk out there, for us provincianos it means around five thirty or so, BEFORE the sun rises, ok? Not seven or eight! ), drag my sorry ass to the bathroom, take a long cold shower where, after dressing and stuff, again drag my ass to work till five, then go home and find something else to do, which is either watch reruns on TV, read books or just play games on the consoles/PC.

What a life.

There has to be more in life to this, something...inspiring?motivating? or other crap that really actually works. I mean, yeah I get to do stuff like above, but do I want to do this everyday of my life? Even thinking of doing this for a year gives me the heebie jeebies. Everything is a distraction, I must find a way to be more...I dunno...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that something is missing in life right now, but for the love of Jesus H. Christ, I don't know what the hell it is. I'm like a zombie, just going to the motions of life just be acknowledge as alive. I'm technically alive, yes, but the inside is a void, empty and black.
The search for that elusive spectrum, the rainbow to fill the void, continues...

State of Mind: Philosophically Speaking...
Song of the Day: Nasaan by Nyoy Volante
Current Level in Lunar: SSS-Complete: Level Ten
Whereabouts in Lunar: SSS-Complete: Somewhere in the Port of Saith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home