Sunday, June 13, 2004

Sunday Gameday and Other Stuff

Wow! It's been like a week since I last updated, all because of Operation: Connecting People. The pet project is now on its way, and if things turn out right, tommorow is the D-Day for our LAN-based DSL connection! w00t!! No more lagging! And finally, some multi-player games!!! Final Fantasy XI, we're waiting for you!!!!

Anyways, it's Sunday and game three of our Section Wars. I woke up late and arrived as the game was just on its last minutes of play, with Cattleya winning in the end, 30-25. Suffice to say, I got chewed out royally because out team didn't have the rebounding capability, especially against Mamel and Syd, and since I arrived late and Bas wasn't around, it was a field day for the Cattleya. Ah well, game fouris next week, so we'll probably consider this a mercy game ( yep, that's wind blowing behind my ears! This will be a tough one...)

So.

Pinkgurl left the province last Saturday to work in Cebu, leaving in such a hurry that we barely had time to say our goodbyes. At least she's doing ok now, and due to my, ahem, connections, was able to help her by calling one of my "contacts" and asking him to show her around. Which turned out to be cool, and they hit it off fine.

Speaking of hitting it off, Dr. Hamster once again prevailed as he introduce one of his buddies to one his "girls", and by the looks of it, will turn out to be a smashing relationship on the works. Ah well, doing good deeds does have its perks, hehe.

Hmmm, I'm seriously thinking of doing that comic in the next couple of months, since I think I have my cast assembled. For those who didn't know, I got my inspiration ( and perhaps obsession ) for hamsters in www.shaw-island.com, thus I was thinking of doing something like it, pinoy style. Ah well, if turns out to be totally different then it's all good, copyright infrigement and all that, hehe. Or perhaps an anime style like in www.megatokyo.com or even games related like www.penny-arcade.com

Maybe a combination of the three. Ah well, I always believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, although in just the right amounts of course.

Which of course comes my favorite site of the month, www.happytreefriends.com. There is nothing more ingenious and perverted than cute cuddly forest animals trying to kill themselves. Fun for those gloomy rainy afternoons, hehe.

Anyways, that's it. Starting tommorow I'll be updating regularly, that is barring difficulties and end-of-the-world scenarious. Hmmm, suddenly I miss DnD. Perhaps I'll make a character just for the heck of it...

State of Mind: Just plain tired
Song of the Day: Songs from the Hed Kandi: Beach Sessions Album
Now Reading: Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
Games played today: 3 games, with 18 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home