Thursday, July 08, 2004

Chicken Eggs! Damn Chicken Eggs!!

Yep, this is what I get for counting my chickens before my eggs even hatch. Flashback to yesterday. There I was, dreamily thinking up plans on what to do in Manila. I sat there bemused and enchanted, since it was a three day of total freedom and abandon.
Then I learned it was not meant to be.

Yep, I'm still going to Manila, but I'm going to head directly to Cavite for some serious plant visits and talk over with the big nobs. My schedule is now destroyed. I'm arriving there Saturday morning, head straight for Cavite, then leave for Iloilo the next day on the earliest flight.

WTF?!!!

Apparently, the boss upstairs wanted me for some heavy duty work this coming Monday, and I try not to think about it too much. So I guess all my plans of shopping and all that crap are out of the window, and even the reunion my friends up there planned looks kinda bleak. Even going out with my cousin is now near high impossible. Most likely, I'll just breathe the polluted air of Manila, then leave with only just a lungful. Still...

Whatever the case may be, I going to be bone tired and crazy as hell to endure such a feat.

State of Mind: WTF?! Mode On and reaching critical mass
Song of the Day: Too angry to listen now...
Now Reading: Magician: Master by Raymond E. Feist
Approx. Total Hours going to spend in Manila: a little over 24 hours, damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home