Friday, November 19, 2004

Life has been mostly down at this point...or so it seems for me. I dunno, I've been mostly depressed lately these past few days, and sleeping a lot too.

Well, first things firsts. The Philippine Embassy Party was a blast, got a few tips on how to do it well. Guess what, I won the first prize in the raffle! A round trip ticket to Manila-Shanghai!Woot!Well, actually I was hoping for the second prize, which was a 20 gig Ipod. Ah well, better luck next time. Now, I'm trying to sell the damn ticket. Got a few offers lined up though...
After the Christmas Party, we're planning to have Christmas dinner this 24th of December, and I've been running around trying to find a available place. Why do these jobs always fall on me? Sigh...

One of our closest friends left us yesterday, and it was just so sad. She's been like our eldest sister when we studied together here, now she's gone because her term is up. Ah well, when we get back home, its just a one hour plane ride to her place...

She Who Is Not To Be Named shockingly opened lines of communication by declaring that if I want to talk to her, I should just contact her. And she gave her number first! Weird. I got this from her friend, and I decided what the hell, time to bury the hatchet and talk things over. I gave her my number also and we'll probably talk things when I get back. Still, it gives me the heebie jeebies just to think about it, me and her finally breaking ground.

I finally got the balls to ask her out, and the night that we had dinner was running at the edge of disaster. Ok ok, I was tounge-tied the whole night, and that, for me, is a disaster. Normally, I speak incessantly and loudly, and for that to happen is weird beyond belief. Arrrrghh....
Well, I just have to talk to her one of these days I guess...

Hmmm, I'd better got out and walk a while. I need to think, and there's nothing so pure than walking around the track in zero degree weather.

Damn, I so depressed I don't know what to write about...

State of Mind: Depressed
Song of the Day: Pieces of Me by Ashlee Simpson
Now Reading: The Black Bouquet by Richard Lee Byers
Looking for: Answers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home