Sunday, December 05, 2004

Groggy Thoughts

Location: Room 227, Building 12 oras we say in chinese sushe 12 lou hao, 227 fangbian hao.
Time: Darkness at an early 6pm. I'm still not used to early sunsets...

I'm dead tired. Yeah, I say that every time I logged in but this time I'm so wasted I can't move out of the bed and go out to have dinner. Obviously, I just woke up and...wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Quick recap...

Exams were a grueling three day affair, where we were tested through three rigourous exams: Grammer, Listening and Speaking. Only passed Speaking, almost passed Listening just shy of three points and Grammer, well since it combines with Hanzi writing, failed so miserably I keep joking to the people that the weather outside is more higher than my grade. Arrrgh...
Christmas Party! It was a blast! And even though we were only three when we planned the whole affair, it was a smashing success. Started with a buffet, with Sinigang as a guest filipino dish. Then went to have an openign number, me with some guys playing the roles of Hagibis. After that, Manol took the lead in hosting the program, dressed up as the Fat Man himself. Everyone had fun, and that's what's important. And even though I moan and bitch about not having fun since I'm an organizer and stuff, deep inside I'm happy that it went so well. Thank God...

That was on Friday, and we went home late. On Saturday, went shopping at the behest of my brother at Wangfujing, and roamed the Malls from 2pm to 10pm! That's practically the longest time we spent outside shopping. At around 11pm, we got blasted on Taku since it's Bea's birthday, and went home at around 4am, me carrying one of their drunk friends up her dorm. Why does this scene regularly happens to me? Hay....

Sunday morning, or a couple or so hours later, I think at 8am, went to Mass groggy and a little light headed. After having lunch at Sogo, went back home and crashed down the dorm bed like a bear on the verge of hibernation. And now I just woke up.

Whew. I'd probably edit some stuff later here later, since I'm not sure what I wrote and judging by my state of mind, haven't got enough brain cells functioning to think clearly.
Tommorow is another fresh week of class, and I'm looking forward this week since I going to ask her out this Friday or Saturday. Most likely we're gonna eat at Panda, a Korean Resto. Hopefully, things will work out well. This is the first time I really did something, so I'm a little rusty as to what comes next. Arrrrgh...a case of being torpe...

State of Mind: Groggy from lack of sleep...
Song of the Day: Shivers by Coldplay
Now Reading: The Alabaster Staff by Edward Bolme
Looking for: Lone Wolf and Cub Original TV Series

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home