Monday, February 20, 2006

Writer's Block! And Its A Fricken' Wall!!

Everything is not doing good. I got ideas for a dozen stories but I can't seem to write any of those in actual paper...usually I get into the first few pages, then everything seems to fall apart.

Writer's Block? More like a brick wall.

Still, there's still hope as I just recieved some stuff from the internet to jump start the noggin' and maybe, just maybe, be able to write and finish this Friday.

Ah well, I'm now rolling my dice on this one.

Stuff I Got:

Game of Thrones D20 RPG
Shadowrun 4th Edition
Serenity D20 RPG
Firefly, 1st Season DVD

State of Mind: Hyper Hamster Mode
Now Listening to: It's the End of the World by R.E.M
Now Reading: World's End by Neil Gaiman
Looking for: TIME! I need more TIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home