Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Maybe Next Year...

Ok, I'm giving up. I'm throwing in the towel. I'm hanging up my gloves. I'm turning in my lance and shield, sell my horse to stud, cover my coat of arms in shame and fall off my sword.

Yep, I'm not joining the Holy Grail of Philippine Literature. I just do not have enough time in my hands, not even for my girlfriend, who's been griping lately whenever we meet that I'm like a "disabled warjack"...or something to that effect. Her exact words were a little more "pointed", and not for the faint of heart.

But not all things are lost. I still have my outlines, and once I get my work done ( estimated time: 11 years, 3 months, 2 days, 17 hours ), I'll probably finish them one by one. Maybe I'd get to turn in one of my works next year.

My desk, taken during break time.

I've been swamped with work. Training new peeps, doing the work schedules, regulating product incentives ... the list goes on. Before the inevitable Batangas, we still have to work to upgrade and redo our banches. And that's tough. Arrrrgh ... I won't talk anymore about work, it just gives the wrong vibes, reminding me of what I still have to do tommorow, the next day, next week.

On a much much lighter note, I finally got a package from the States. Just seeing the damn thing sitting innocently in living room gave me goosebumps all over. Recently, I ask some friends to look for some books outside and it looks like they came through! Haven't made the exact tally of what I got yet, but two books just jumped and caught my attention. Warmachine's Prime and Apotheosis! Nice. Now I have the complete sourcebooks, having bought the second book Escalation when I also bought the battlegroup set. Now I'm just waiting for my figs from Singapore to arrive. ETA: 2-3 weeks.

Life does have balance. At least I have something to look forward to whenever I come home tired and wasted.

Surreal.

Oh, I've decided to update at least two times a week. I'll write just about anything just get things off my head.

However weird it may be.

State of Mind: Haggard, Excited and Decidedly Hungry
Now Listening: Truth by Bamboo
Now Reading: Prime Rulebook by Privateer Press
Looking for: Peace of Mind

2 Comments:

Blogger doggy unleashed said...

ahay...wawa honey....it's alright! you'll have me at the end of the day to piss off! hahahaha... pero tuod d ba? hahaha mwah! love you! even if you have a lot to learn about pleasing your neglected gf :-p mwah!

4:56 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

LOL good thing my girl doesn't read my blog or else I'd have to tone down ^_^

+++

Warmachine time! If you got the metal, bring it on!

9:28 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home