Thursday, July 27, 2006

Chinese Literacy::Optimus-tic!::Blog Reconstruction

I don't know about the Chinese. I lived in Beijing for six months and I still don't know whether they're just way too literal or have been laughing behind our backs in the things they can get away with. Like spitting. Or passing a dump in a sidewalk. In any case here's a fine example in this picture.


..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

For those who's had their childhood in the 80's, you might be interested in this movie next year.




Michael Bay directs the movie, so it should be good ( fingers crossed! ). Now where's my beetle at?


..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

I've been meaning to do a website for the company, so in the near future I might be blogging somewhere else, hopefully a personal domain. At least, I get to post what I want and perhaps move me to maintain and blog reguarly. For now, I'll stick with Blogger. Hmmm ... I gotta study HTML ...*sigh*. And I'll just practice here. So if you see some areas or angles that are "weird" then that means I'm learning and trying to put it back together. I hope to get better in time.

State of Mind: Groggy with Sleep
Now Listening to: Mariposa by Sugarfree
Now Reading: HTML Complete, Third Edition
Looking For: A nice cuppa of caffiene

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

michael bay directed and steven spielberg produced. that would be cool. :D

8:50 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

And we have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker as the voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron respectively, the original dude who did the voiceovers from the cartoon series! Hehehe, astig!

10:12 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home