Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Weird Hair! We Buy Stenlless, Bronce and Sin! Darth Vader vs. the Japanese!

Work's been a little hectic this month, but I did get some time to revamp the blogsite. Also added some friends who I thought I'd probably never see again if not for the wonders of the blogging and the utter randomness of the internet.

Also got myself a new haircut, as evidenced by the mugshot in the right side of the screen. What's really weird when I think about it now is that this is the first time I had the barber to get me a Barber's Haircut. Honest, this is the first time I had one and it looks ... weird. After years and years of Semi-Kalbo, Flat Top and Crew Cut ( and there was this one time I didn't get a haricut for 6 months, during my Manila Years ), I finally had the gumption to try a new hairstyle, the most common one. And again I say ... it's weird. I have curly hair, hence the reason for the very short hair lifestyle. If I ever get the conviction to just let my hair go and grow it big into an Afro, people might think I'm Samoan or something. Or just a very big black hillbilly.

It's just plain weird, if you ask me.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

For those who are heavy on sin and don't wish to go to a church to confess, you might be interested in going to a place like this:

What is this place, you ask? Upon closer inspection of the sign:



Imagine, a place where you can go inside and say "Yes, I committed the act of stealing and having murderous intentions. Oh, I also have impure thoughts of women if that's worth anything. How much is that? 20, 10 bucks? Cool, some spare change."

Aside from that, they also buy STENLLESS and BRONCE too! w00t! Whatever those things are! Hehehehe...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

Darth Vader vs. the Jap Cops.

Who would you think would win? Watch and find out.



Whehehehehe!

State of Mind: Weirdly Grumpy
Song of the Day: A Promise by Chicosci
Now Reading: The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
Looking for: Clouds!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

if you're still weirdly grumpy in the next couple of days, got back to your old haircut dude. :D

10:42 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

It's not just the hair, but the whole week seemed suspiciously "grouchy". I might just do that though, I'll just leave it for a couple of weeks and go straight back to the old style.
Or just give myself a shave ala Daigoro in Lone Wolf and Cub, hehehe :D

12:59 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger doggy unleashed said...

i agree...daigoro it is!!

10:22 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger juOn said...

Hilarious that junkshop signboard!

12:40 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

My family would disown me if i come home with a Daigoro haircut, no matter how cool it is, hehehe.

1:02 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Yup, it's hilarious but nothing beats the Chinese when they make English signs. Gives a new meaning to the term "Chinglish".

Maybe I'll post some one of these days.
=)

1:04 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home