Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Office Madness and Ninja Action

I've been having some time having fun during one of the lull moments in office overtime, since I'm the one alone in the showroom area while the accountants gripe with the mathematics and try balance sums in gymnast-like precision. I think this describes what I think of office life.


Trapped. Endless Scream. Insanity.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

I finally scrounged myself the DVD continuation of Naruto, and I've been looking forward to the nights when I get home and watch some fine Ninja action. I first started watching the series when Dad was being hospitalized in Manila and I had to look for something to occupy me in the wee hours in the morning while I'm alone in the house. Then I think I stopped at around episode 150-ish, watching on and off. Now I'm ready to start watching again, with the anticipation of a fat boy waiting for the manong and his ice cream to pass by.

For now, here's Go!!! by Flow, one of the soundtracks. Features a Terminator-esque like video, but who cares, I like the music.



State of Mind: Excessive Overtime
Now Listening to: Heroes by the Wallflowers
Now Reading: Knight of the Sword by Roland Green, Dragonlance
Looking for: Prince of Tennis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home