Monday, April 16, 2007

Soul Severed



As of this moment, I'm Cebu right now, here at the Waterfront Lobby, waiting for my Spanish supplier to arrive. I just had the one of my saddest weekends in my life, where I spent the the couple of days with my girlfriend, who'll be in Manila for the bar review. Kinda sucks that we won't see each other for the next six months, and what with my work schedule, regular visits to Manila is practically next to nil.

I ranted a couple of posts back about Karma, I'll add to that post that I was supposed to stay till Monday afternoon. But no, God forbid that Karma will even let me have that teensy weensy time, instead shanghied me to wake up early and go directly to Cebu. Arrrrgh.

Going back, I won't say it's easy to be seperatedd for a while, but then again I won't say it's hard also. You just have to take a different mindset to it all. Maybe I'll go back to my routine of a single's life of home-work-home, or "work hard, play harder and read more". Hmmm, maybe in all this "limbo time" I'd get to finish what I have been writing for the past couple of years. Used tohave no drive when I was still single, now I definitely need an outlet. Turning negative energy to positive energy and all that new age crap.

Perhaps, I'll even get thin.

Nah, that's way too much. A little healthier perhaps, but thin? Not this decade. In any case, I need to find time to get my mind off things.

If you've noticed I didn't talk about my time with her; perhaps some other time, things get stuck in my thro...er, fingers I mean. Or hands. You know what I mean.

But I'll only say this: I'll miss you so much...

Frame of Mind: Sadness/Silence
Book of the Week: Waterfront Cafe Menu
Last Song Syndrome: Beauty and Madness by Fra Lippo Lippi
Need/Want: A week off in Manile

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... poor baby. but you're gonna be alright. i know it. astig ka, big h... smile smile smile. ;)

11:18 AM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Thanks acey :D Cebu is still a nice place, just didn't have the mindset for it now. It's all work work work... Perhaps when i get a vacation I'll come back here and do some island hopping, hehehe.

1:07 PM, April 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. you deserve some fun, man. you do you do you do oooh! hehe.

8:02 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home