Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Re-energizing the Hamster

Last week things were still kinda iffy, till Earl brought home some Bedanian classmates, people who never actually went outside of Luzon. Go figure. Anyways, needing a tour guide, I offered my services since a.) it was his birthday last May 27th, and b.) I do need to get out house and release all the bad energy pent up inside. Had a lot of fun actually, and in the end my spirit levels got reenergized quite a bit.


Top Row: Earl, Gene, Zeena
Bottom Row: Eloisa, Me


The Altos


Sun Drowning


Crucify Me ( WIP: Clones alert! ETA: Next week)


"Not Rihanna's Umbrella"

I'll be leaving for Manila tommorow, for R&R and visiting the CC, but it kinda sucks that I can't bring any hobby stuff because of the schedule. Much as I love my gaming, there's no use lugging around things I don't have time for, especially if you're travelling everyday ( R&R yes, but with other sideline work related stuff ... kinda like being on call but more physical ). And I was looking forward to a game or two of W40k or WFB ... or even WM and WoW ( lots of W's ... hmmm ). Ah well, thems the breaks. In any case, I'm hoping to drop by and just unwind ... unwind being the operative term.

State of Mind: Migraine Asphyxiated
Song of the Day: I'm a Flirt by R.Kelly
Book of the Week: Fevre Dream by George R.R. Martin
Looking For: A worktable

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hammie, where did you guys go to get those shots?!? it looks like a great place to go to... especially the last two pictures...next time I'm there i want you to take me to places like that...aiight? oh, and btw that proposal maio and i were pitching to you seems more complicated than usual. update you later about it.

9:26 AM, June 01, 2007  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

big h came and went. hilong talilong ka nga kaibigan! :P

4:57 PM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger x said...

hey, big h! those group pics are really nice. i like 'em! also the solos, too. anyway, too bad you can't bring hobby stuff. it would probably help lessen the stress... i wish you the best at home and with work. ;)

5:36 PM, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Ryan: Dude, I would take you there but I know if you're here you're too busy with the missus to have time to go there, hurhurhur

Romy: Dude, I'm sorry man. Time constraints and all. Sucks that I have just a short time. I'll make it up to you when I get back. Say, AF1? Hehehehe

Acey: Thanks Acey, that means a lot coming from you :-D

11:55 PM, June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home