Sunday, July 22, 2007

And The Cow Says "Woof Woof"

:::Hey Now, Brown Cow:::

Initial plans have been set for our 10th year High School Anniversary, coming this December 21/22nd this year. Venue would be at the old High School Gym near the Mango Tree (the tree deserves the capital letters, nostalgia does that sometimes) and out of the 100 graduates of batch '97, we are looking at a practical atendee rate of 50 (some of us are working outside the country) and perhaps give or take a couple of homecomers and some teachers. In any case, I hope this turns out well.

I say that "I hope this turns out well" as "me alone", since the one who "pushed" for the reunion/anniversary (or perhaps the word should be "instigated") is just me. Sometimes, I wonder at my batchmates. I'm clearly the one student in my batch who is usually in the sidelines ( the noisy part, but the sidelines still ) and now I've been thrust into being one of the "core group". Not that I"m complaining (well, perhaps slightly) but I know if things don't happen now, there will never be a 10th year reunion (well, there might be, but perhaps not as well organized). It's time to step up the plate and do your thing. Sounds a little over the top but that's just the way it is. So here's us doing the initial planning of the event. From L-R: Me, Bopeep, Rofel, Pals and Phalap.



If you ask my feelings about me as part of the core, I'd be RESIGNED/GO WITH THE FLOW. There's nothing left to do but move forward, and hopefully people will back me up. And that is why when it comes to my batchmates, and my history, I could never be sure. Why? Well, let's say four years in WVSU High School thought me that either stay bright or stay in the crowd. Me, I'm still one cow along with the rest of the herd.

Have a milk. Moo.

:::A New Punishment:::

If you did something very very wrong, what would be your punishment? The Electric Chair? The Needle of Death? The Hemp Fandango? Well, it seems that the law enforcement in Cebu decided to get a little creative made every inmate do the Michael Jackson Thriller video. And as for the guy playing the girl/gay/bitch (it's a prison, so he's somebody's bitch I guess), methinks he did it for a reduced sentence/ a couple of cigarettes/ cuz he's really the warden's bitch.

In any case watch and wonder on how we treat our criminals here.



But what the hey, cool dance moves, hehehe. There's also a riverdance version and others, but this one takes the cake ... or ganja in this case. I wonder what did the warden eat at his breakfast? If I do ever commit a crime, I'd probably ask to be transferred to Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center. Hmmm, perhaps my blogger friend Acey would care to comment since this is her place?

:::The Hamster and Silver Lass:::

Some additional pics of me and Ronstadt ( as duly ordered by Herr Mein Fuhrer, hehehe ) in my brother's wedding.











And here's me and brother










State of Mind: Jellyfish Jellyfish Jellyfish ( don't ask )
Song of the Day: 1/3 No Junjou Na Kanjou by Siam Shade
Story of the Week: October in a Chair by Neil Gaiman
Want or Need: A Greek Muse

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyuzo said...

i get that feeling sometimes with my highschool batchmates as well. but we still keep in touch, no matter what. :)

nice pics of Ronstadt with her friend. yikes, is that you dude?! lookin' good man! +P

OT : remind me to discuss a certain photo project when you fly over... then we go do D... or maybe A... lolz...

11:54 PM, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Me and my batchmates always keep in touch, even have outings on a regular basis (with me in the sides of course), which is the reason why I'm kinda unaccustomed on being in the limelight.

What photo project? Sa A and D? Perhaps P? w00t!

I'll be there definitely on the last week of September, Bar Ops ni Mein Fuhrer, so I'll be staying for a weel hopefully and perhaps get to play some games.

8:32 AM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger doggy unleashed said...

Mein fuhrer approves!! hahaha if only you're as obedient with my other requests (wink wink) hahaha looking forward for the 27th to arrive!!! mwah!!

4:32 PM, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good in the suit, big h! :)

4:29 PM, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home