Thursday, July 12, 2007

Commercial Break

:::Stuck in the Moment:::



I'm in the midst of a lot of things, particularly doing some ad projects for work and some stories in progress for a couple of online publications. Bro's wedding came and went last week, it went perfect and without a hitch ( I'll post some official pics soon after I got them off the photographer). In any case, it was a lot of fun, and best of all, I get to see my cousins again. Right now, I'm waiting here at the coffeeshop for my batchmates to arrive, to plan for our batch 10th year high school anniversary.

Also, I'm searching for the word "vacation" and looking to see if it can apply to me.

Perhaps August...

:::100 words: Indecision:::

A man stands at the edge of the ravine, arms at the side, feet together, toes curled slightly inside. Behind him, a barren desolation of land; devoid of life. In front of him, the gaping maw of the ravine calls to him, hauntingly. To where should he go? Alone, yet there’s no sadness. The wind wails a mournful dirge, urging him, but not saying to where. He thought of his life, his past, and in retrospect, discovered he felt that he did enough already. But there is more to do, more to discover. So he stands there, between worlds, contemplating.

:::Office Music Video:::



Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri and Vimeo.

Seeing this cool video inspires me to do something also. Now if I have the time, a nice location and a couple of monkeys ... hmmm...

State of Mind: Blurry Inside
Song of the Day: Smoke by Ben Folds Five
Book of the Week: Neuromancer by William Gibson
Want or Need: Donuts...hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home