Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Moving Back In

:::Pioneer of the Sala:::

Things are on hold right now. I'm in the process of moving from the sala to the newly remade room. I just found out that I have the natural qualities of a pack rat. Items that should be discarded long ago are still with me, so I've been trying to segregate them to a. Must Need, b. Still/Might Need and c. Off to the Warehouse. And out of the 15 boxes that comprimises my worldly possessions, I've already filled up 4 boxes of C. (old magazines, notebooks, travelogs, old bus/airport/boat tickets, crap that should have thrown away etc.) And yep, I've also found out that I already have 5 boxes of books ( novels, novelletes, comicbooks, sourcebooks, etc. )

I love my room concept. Due to the shoebox size and shape, I have been thinking very carefully on what to do. In the end, there will just be a table, a bed and a chair. Everything else in on the shelves. Library/bedroom/entertainment center, all in just 10 sqm. space! If you know your architecture (or even just math), my room is pretty small, and especially moreso since I'm pretty big. I'll show some pics when I get to finish it on the weekend.

:::Four years:::

Last August 11, this blog turned fours years. Four years of writing down thoughts and musings and meanderings, but mostly just about thoughts. This blog had seen me through some pretty tough times, and I guess writing down stuff, even stuff that just makes no sense, and does some pretty powerful stuff to your brain ( see what I mean about making no sense? ). In any case, although a little late, Happy 4th Blogyear to me! May there be more writing to come, and more sense to go with it.

:::The Morning Interludes:::

I wish I could write something meaningful about my four years in blogging but now my legs are on fire. Not literally of course but having cramps from jogging this early morning. Yep, I'm back on track to (hopefully) a healthy condition, not that I'm looking to a heavily muscled mofo direction, but just a plain healthy one , meaning exercise the lungs and the heart and get rid of the belly. So now, I wake up at 5am, jog for an hour, and then go back to home to rest a while and, after that, go to work. Ay yay yay caramba.

State of Mind: Numbing Pain
Song of the Day: Winter Season by Vivaldi
Book of the Week: Grass for His Pillow by Lian Hearn
Want/Need: Sleep. Period.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you seen stardust yet? based on the novel of the same title by neil gaiman?

9:53 AM, August 16, 2007  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

"four battles to win, one to lose..."

hmmm... second book, eh? did you know there's a fourth book?

12:04 AM, August 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i'm happy to read you're moving back in your bat cave! whoo-hoo!

2. happy aniversary to your blog and you!

3. man, maybe i should follow your example. i'm trying to be healthy, too. hehe. you see, i'm too thin, gotta put on a little muscle. (hopefully, though, i won't end up with britney spears muscles. eew!)

god bless with everything!

p.s.: i tagged you. check out my latest post. hope you'll answer, hamster!

6:51 PM, August 17, 2007  
Blogger dramaiqueen said...

wow, jog for an hour! and to think that only 29 minutes of jogging per day is enough.

i salute you!

go go go!

8:51 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger dramaiqueen said...

i meant 20 minutes

8:51 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

At Ryan (who never leaves a name to go by but I know it's him) Yep I've heard about stardust, I'm eagerly awaiting for it. For now, Mirrormask works for the meantime.

At Romy: Really? I thought it was a trilogy. Gotta check out amazon.com...

At Acey: Yep, healthy way is the long lived way. Gotta burn some fats and work out those muscles.

At Red_PL (hmm, must remember to ask her name, it's bloody awkward to call her Red PL all the time.) Jog and brisk walk at the same time, not jog straight for one hour. I might get a heart atatck, hehehe. Thanks!

1:04 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Big H:

Yup, there's a fourth book. Title's The Last Cry of the Heron, its supposed to continue the story after a few years of rule by Takeo and Kaede. I have a copy here at home and there's still a few more available here in Manila, but as luck would have it, I'm re-reading the Dragonlance books so Lian Hearn will have to wait. ;)

5:56 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

Belated bloggy greetz, dude ^_^

6:12 PM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home