Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting Nearer and Nearer...

:::Syntax Error:::

I hate mondays. Who doesn't? There is no harder day in the week to wake up than Monday. Monday is the day that you start counting the days till Saturday. Ande seeing that it's still 6 days away makes you wish it were Friday. But I still have work on Saturday so I would wish it to be that day. And this Saturday in particular.

Six days till I leave Iloilo for Manila. Then a week of romp and play. I can't wait. But for now, six days of finishing up EVERYTHING so there'll be less paperwork when I get back. But for this particular Monday, I'll be anticipating... and tapping idly in the monitor this code:



Productive work in progress.

:::Thinking Aloud:::

Lots of stuff to bring these week long trip. Let's see: some pasalubong for the friends and family, courtesy of butterscotch and other sugar power goodies. A deck or two of WoW and maybe Warmachine for gaming. A big bag for books that I'll be buying. Some more furniture stuff for the room, lamps and all. Xbox games, definitely in time with HALO 3 launch. Oh, that special thing! Hmmm... need to think about this one more.

Of course, while I'm there I'm soaking up the vacation with my girlfriend. Nothing beats a good vacation when you're with someone you care a lot. Of course, she'll take me to Divisoria, and I'll hate every minute of it. But we all have to make sacrifices to the ones we love right? Caramba...

:::Sugoi!:::



I've found this in the web, and whoa, she speaks english! For Ozawa/Miyabi fans, hehehe.

State of Mind: Anticipation Blues
Book of the Week: The Golden Compass by Bill Pullman
Song of the Day: Evaporated by Ben Folds Five
Want or Need: A bigger bag perhaps.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa...Bill Pullman writes books? are we talking about the same person? i think theres a movie out with that same title...sorry hammie, i'm typing this as i juggle drinking milk and eating shortbread cookies, drinking kalik beer from the bahamas, watching sunday night football as i celebrate a win in one fantasy league and praying for a win in another, and ironing my shirts for the work week. hey, when you're in divisoria can you buy your lad a nice replica of a machester u jersey? i want the red one...cheers!

10:36 AM, September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i mention your a bad influence? man how can you do this to me? i'm trying to concentrate here and you show me this?!?!? all will be forgiven when you give me manchester u jersey...

10:43 AM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Oops, I meant Philip Pullman. Bill must be on my mind when I've written this one. Yep there's a movie coming out this Decemeber, and it stars Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman.

Anyways, Manchester U? No prob, I'll try to get when I'm there or in greenhills ... depending in the Muse's Mood.

And yes Ryan, we all need to shcok ourselves sometimes, hehehe.

11:21 AM, September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home