Sunday, September 23, 2007

Offline Messages

So I'm here at the airport, waiting for my flight to arrive and take me to Manila. I've already made promises to several of my friends for a greet-and-meet, or kwentu-kwentuhan, or more appropriately a no-holds-barred-talkfest. This promises to be one heck of a vacation. So as I await my plane, here are some messages to the people cuz I won't be having any internet connections by the time I get to Manila.

My other family, the SA-3 Palanan Cluster: Mga kapatid! Nandyan na ako! And I'm bringing my Butterscotchs against your Mooncakes! Hehehe, Mid-Autumn Festival is on! And no, I have no annoucements to make, whatever misconceptions you have or conspiracy theories you created.

My gaming group: Got my WoW and WM. Capt. Haley and Morova of the Sands reporting for duty. And yep, I bought the 'jap merchandise'! *Insert evil laughter here* By the way, anybody know when is the GT?

My Pengyou's, wo de Chinese Peeps: Hehehe, Hao jiu bu jian! Women zai GB3 yiqi chi ma? Xianzai, wo de didi zai Japan. Xinqiliu, ranhou zai Manila. Give me a ring and we'll see.

My HS Batchmates: Hey hey! Tuloy yung grand high school reunion this December! Ten Years in the making! w00t!

To Ryan: Dammit, leave your name when you comment cuz sometimes I don't know if it's really you or some pike out in the woods. Dude, seriously, what's with the anonymity? It's not like SHE reads my blog right? Hehehe ... or does she? Hmmm... Interesting...

To Besfren Earl: Pucha, wake up! WAKE UP! Lakad na tayo punta ng MS para kuha ng goodies! Then Tokyo Tokyo! Extra Rice Madness!

Finally, To Ronstadt: I'm there! Outside La Salle! I'll wait outside! I'm there! Hehehe, over 2 months of forced separation is enough to be considered PURGED of goodness.

Arytie, that's it. Hope to see you all there. Hamster out.

State of Mind: Anticipating Excitement
Book of the Week: Jingo by Terry Prachett
Song of the Day: Prepare the Way by Darrel Evans
Want/Need: Books. Period.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Rainmaker said...

Sounds like fun.

1:15 PM, September 24, 2007  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

great to see you again dude!

good to know you enjoyed your first WM game though more games permitted would've been great. lemme know when you're planning to play your expensive hobby again (expensive in the sense that you have to FLY over here to play it. :P). bilib ako sa yo! :D

we'll keep you up to date on any GT or tourney news. ;)

9:31 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger x said...

where are you anyway? haha. god bless! take care, big h!

9:52 PM, October 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha happen 2 yah wikly updahts, mahn? vakasion or not, ain't noh ehxkuse! wha da wireless lahn ahn lhaptop foh?


ahn u nevah know who be reading yoh blog dis days so it pays 2 be ah-noh-ni-muse! ROTFL...

8:39 PM, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Big Hamster said...

Updates are in. Just needed that break to catch up with work. *sigh*

8:49 AM, October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home