Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Days Go By, Upcomers and Sala Surviving

:::Zoom Zoom:::



Sometimes, I feel like this kid. Life zipping very fast like The Flash, recklessly enjoying life without a care in the world, zooming through puberty and teens and finally, when you realize it's too late, comes to a screeching stop at adulthood.


And without the mask.


:::Something to Look Forward To:::


After Iron Man and Speed Racer came out and Indiana Jones and Batman to follow, I will rest easy knowing that a couple of films ( both by Guillermo del Toro! Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? ) are also in the lineup. Plus, the only actor I admire and would admit to emulating him, Jack Black (Wonderbooooy! Tell me the secret of your power!) and his new movie, Kung Fu Panda.














Also, during the trailer part before the Iron Man movie, me and Ronstadt got to see the new Dark Knight trailer and whoa! Harvey Dent?! Two Face?!! Hmmm, or this could be a red herring as with Spiderman when that one armed professor came out ( I forgot his name for the moment) that gave a sign that Lizardman is coming. Or maybe foreshadowing new villians for new sequels? This I gotta see.


Also, with Thor and Watchmen coming out next year and Captain America and The Avengers the next, there's a lot to look forward to in the coming years.


:::The Sala Survivor: Prelude to Transfer:::

After just less then a year when my room was reconstructed and refurbished and where I have been living in the sala for a couple weeks, I'm back again to take refuge in the sala because now, my room is being DEMOLISHED. That's right, read the capital letters. DEMOLISHED. To extend the grand sala and make way for really cool furniture (By family standards. My idea of a really cool furniture is Yoda's Hoverseat in Star Wars). Meanhile, I'm stuck in the sala until the new section of the house is being finished (at the side, where my new room is), and that will be in a couple of months from now.


And that means I get to live in the sala for a couple of months.


Sure, a day is ok. A week I can bear stoically. But a couple of months?!!! Good God, I feel like I'm going to live outside the house. No privacy, no downtime, noise everywhere ... arrrrgh. Will blog about this later, and soon.

State of Mind: Agonized Mumbling
Song of the Day: Wonderboy by Tenacious D
Book of the Week: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Want/Need: Yoda's Hoverseat. 'Nuff said.


1 Comments:

Blogger dramaiqueen said...

i lurve wonderboy! and the video, bloody brilliant!


i'm not english.

1:58 PM, May 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home